Monday 9 January 2017

A Path Is a Path Until It's Not a Path.

In the feedback to my last assignment my tutor  suggested that I should explore the core ideas of holes and indefinite paths further through walking, photographing, editing and writing.  He suggests that rather than shooting more indefinite paths (and I have plenty!), I could use the more extreme shots that I have as starting points for further exploration.  I had already been noticing paths that were not paths in that they were animal tracks.  This fascinated me and in discussion with Rob suggested that I might explore this idea.  He responded with the point that the animal world is interesting - wild and outside of culture; a different perspective.  I decided to explore the idea further with some new work which is displayed below.












1 comment: