Monday 27 April 2015

More Thoughts on Body of Work.

Although I am interested in landscape/wildlife for my body of work in the style of Eliot Porter's Intimate Landscapes, my tutor has suggested that it is too early to narrow myself down too much and I should, at the beginning take the opportunity to broaden my horizons and open myself up to a whole range of new work.  This I intend to do.

Another idea I have had is to work on an even smaller scale, micro landscapes,  to such an extent that the images are ambiguous and question the viewer's concept of scale.

All images below taken with a sigma 150 macro lens in the Wood at Scallows Hall.






I have also taken images of flora varying the shots from close-up macros to wide angle shots such as these wood anemones.

An shots of flowers where one bloom is sharp with the others a misty blur in the background as with this bluebell.

No comments:

Post a Comment