Monday 8 February 2016

Welcome Back

Welcome back learning log.  I seem to have been away for a very long time.  Not because I have been doing nothing - I have.  I seem to have spent weeks reading and taking notes for my Contextual Studies course and I have recently completed and submitted Assignment 2 The Literature Review.  I have also been taking photographs for Assignment 3 Body of Work.  The reason nothing has appeared on here, though, is because I have read that CS and BOW should not be mixed on this Learning Blog as I may plagiarise myself.  Consequently I have been writing up my research notes on word or scanning my notebook as JPEGS and keeping it all in my research folder.  This can then be submitted digitally or printed out.  I am not sure if this is the way forward or whether I should be combining my CS work on here as I did when I started the course.  I need to seek advice here.

Anyway now that my Literature Review has been submitted I can turn my mond to the blog and BOW as well as continuing with my reading, currently Landscape and Memory by Simon Schama.

No comments:

Post a Comment